The Margherita Hut (Italian: Capanna Regina Margherita) is a mountain hut belonging to the Italian Alpine Club, located on the Signalkuppe of Monte Rosa in the Alps. At 4,554 metres (14,941 ft) above sea level, it is the highest building in Europe. Completed in 1893, the hut is dedicated to Margherita of Savoy, Queen of Italy from 1878 to 1900.
It is also among the largest huts of the massif, together with the Monte Rosa Hut. The Margherita Hut is located in italian territory, near the international border between Italy and Switzerland, in the italian region of Piedmont . The nearest settlements are Macugnaga and Alagna Valsesia, both in Piedmont.